Re: [Roadsters] Body weight

To: DAVID MURPHY <davesmbox@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Body weight
From: John Over via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 12:07:36 -0600
Cc: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
I second that 4 guys can lift the body.  I would say it is every bit of 500 lbs
depending on how stripped it is.

I would consider removing w your 500lb hoist as long as you take safety
precautions and lift slowly safely and stay out from under the load.  I have
used a cherry picker / engine hoist before too and lifted with the seat belt
holes in the tunnel which are fairly close to center of gravity.  You will want
a supporter on each end regardless to keep level and to steady and watch as you
lift.  Ensure all bolts and all electrical are detached.

Good luck

John Over

Sent from my iPhone