[Roadsters] 69 Roadster brake master cylinder

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 69 Roadster brake master cylinder
From: Arthur Castronovo via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 08:27:55 -0700

--0000000000004bfad205a66682cf

Hi There. Been a while since I posted a question so I hope I=E2=80=99m doin=
g this
correctly.
I=E2=80=99m installing a new brake master cylinder on my 69 roadster. I thi=
nk a
recall seeing an article about bench priming it first. Is this necessary?
If so, can someone share an article or instructions. Thanks in advance for
your help. Art

--0000000000004bfad205a66682cf

e I=E2=80=99m doing this correctly.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">I=E2=80=99=
m installing a new brake master cylinder on my 69 roadster. I think a recal=
l seeing an article about bench priming it first. Is this necessary? If so,=
 can someone share an article or instructions. Thanks in=C2=A0advance for y=
our help. Art=C2=A0</div>

--0000000000004bfad205a66682cf--

--===============8319779932095673799==