Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Datsun Roadster TV show on Motor Channel "WHEELER D

To: davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Datsun Roadster TV show on Motor Channel "WHEELER DEALERS"
From: "DatsunParts.com, Inc. via Datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 20:41:29 -0800
Cc: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>

--00000000000008991405b37cf268

All those front end parts came from us.

Dean

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 5:15 PM davesmbox--- via Datsun-roadsters <
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> wrote:

> [...]

=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 5:15 PM davesmbox--- via Datsun-road=
sters &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net";>datsun-roadste=
 style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);p=
adding-left:1ex">

Original Message-----<br>
From: <a href=3D"mailto:davesmbox@aol.com"; target=3D"_blank">davesmbox@aol.=
com</a><br>