Re: [Roadsters] Datsun fair Lady 1600

To: Jonathan Barrow <sophiesplace11@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun fair Lady 1600
From: Ronnie Day via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:33:53 -0600
Cc: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>

--000000000000e858e005b9d394a2

Looks like a very nice 1600. Prices are all over the place, to be honest.
IMO, It would be inaccurate and probably misleading to quote a price based
on these two pictures.

Several questions need to be answered before your value question can be
addressed. First, what year is the car? Obviously a mid production car
since it's a high windshield but it has no side marker lights. Someone with
more experience with Roadsters than I have can probably tell, but you're
going to need that info anyway. I've had a couple of 2000s and a number of
510s. Lots of good Roadster info on the 311s.org website

You need a lot more pictures. I'd suggest looking at current and past
Datsun Roadster, both 1600 and 2000, auctions on Bring-a-Trailer to get an
idea of the types of pictures needed. This will also give you some idea of
what they're selling for, and you might consider selling it on BaT.

HTH

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 12:42 PM Jonathan Barrow via Datsun-roadsters <
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Hi , I have a Datsun fair lady that I wish to sell.   Inquired about this
> earlier but I forgot the list of what you wanted to know about it it=E2=
=80=99s in
> excellent condition it=E2=80=99s in the process of having the starter reb=
uilt it
> has been garage exclusively for as long as my husband owned it I can atta=
ch
> a picture of it please tell me what else you will need to give me an idea
> of what I should ask for it.
>
> Sent from my iPhone________________________________________
>
> datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/ronnie.day@gmail.c=
om

--000000000000e858e005b9d394a2

, to be honest. IMO, It would be inaccurate and probably misleading to quot=
 need to be answered before your value question can be addressed. First, wh=
at year is the car? Obviously a mid production car since it&#39;s a high wi=
ndshield but it has no side marker lights. Someone with more experience wit=
h Roadsters than I have can probably tell, but you&#39;re going to need tha=
t info anyway. I&#39;ve had a couple of 2000s and a number of 510s. Lots of=
 good Roadster info on the <a href=3D"http://311s.org"; target=3D"_blank">31=
 suggest looking at current and past Datsun Roadster, both 1600 and 2000, a=
uctions on Bring-a-Trailer to get an idea of the types of pictures needed. =
This will also give you some idea of what they&#39;re selling for, and you =
n Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 12:42 PM Jonathan Barrow via Datsun-roadsters &lt;<a=
 href=3D"mailto:datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">datsun-r=
quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,=
204);padding-left:1ex">Hi , I have a Datsun fair lady that I wish to sell.=
=C2=A0 =C2=A0Inquired about this earlier but I forgot the list of what you =
wanted to know about it it=E2=80=99s in excellent condition it=E2=80=99s in=
 the process of having the starter rebuilt it has been garage exclusively f=
or as long as my husband owned it I can attach a picture of it please tell =
me what else you will need to give me an idea of what I should ask for it.<=
br>
-roadsters@autox.team.net</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters"; rel=3D"=
noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadster=