Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 14, Issue 36

To: "Dr. Detail" <drdetail@drdetailforless.com>, "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 14, Issue 36
From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 14:36:35 -0700

--------------KUn8Vtu06QABHxqoVdZApSOY

Linda's roadster is in the garage, has been sitting for about a year. My
roadster is also sitting but since I only bought it a few months ago and
had it painted before even bringing it home, I don't feel too bad. It
will sit this summer waiting for assembly after painting. But before I
start putting it back together I need to finish the '66 Thunderbird
convertible. It came apart several years ago getting paint, upholstery
and top. So the timeline is: Thunderbird, then my roadster and Linda's
whenever it's turn comes up at the shop doing some repair work.

Now if I could only persuade one of you folk to come to my house and
help figure out the vacuum issues on the Corvette....  I'll provide all
the Coca Cola you can drink.

Stan W.

On 5/12/2022 2:07 PM, Dr. Detail via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> Wow!  I don't feel so bad now.  About 35 years.  Painted and ready for
> reassembly but I need a new back.  Gotta find someone around So.
> Calif. to work with.
>
> Thank you for contacting Dr. Detail
>

> Wayne L., Dr. Detail DD  CD

--------------KUn8Vtu06QABHxqoVdZApSOY

  <head>
  </head>
      year. My roadster is also sitting but since I only bought it a few
      months ago and had it painted before even bringing it home, I
      don't feel too bad. It will sit this summer waiting for assembly
      after painting. But before I start putting it back together I need
      to finish the '66 Thunderbird convertible. It came apart several
      years ago getting paint, upholstery and top. So the timeline is:
      Thunderbird, then my roadster and Linda's whenever it's turn comes
      up at the shop doing some repair work. <br>
      and help figure out the vacuum issues on the Corvette....  I'll
      provide all the Coca Cola you can drink.<br>
      Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
cite="mid:BYAPR13MB254953DA9A8483479544DFF0C7CB9@BYAPR13MB2549.namprd13.prod.outlook.com">
{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}</style>
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Wow!  I don't feel so bad now.  About 35 years.  Painted and
        ready for reassembly but I need a new back.  Gotta find someone
        around So. Calif. to work with.</div>
          font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
              style="font-size:12pt; color:#000000;
              font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif">
                contacting Dr. Detail</p>
                  style="font-size:12pt">Dr. Detail </span><span
                  style="font-size:12pt">DD  CD</span></p>
      <hr style="display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex="-1"><br>

--------------KUn8Vtu06QABHxqoVdZApSOY--

--===============2792502612407082171==