Re: [Roadsters] Happy 4th of July!

To: Erik Miller <funkaholik@yahoo.com>, "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Happy 4th of July!
From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 22:54:24 -0700

--------------dUp1nPjpY16I3IvQ0xKgx88h

Putting "Monterey" and "auction" in the same sentence automatically puts
my budget out of contention. Plus when I asked Linda where we'd put
another roadster she groaned and shook her head. I need to buy the house
next door and rent it out but keep the garage for myself. Seems
reasonable to me, now if I can get the owner to sell it to me cheap...
And Linda to agree...

My current roadster project is coming along nicely. This week Linda and
I got lots of chrome installed and headlights and taillights working.
Still lots to do but enjoying the process.

Stan W

On 7/2/2022 12:11 PM, Erik Miller via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> There are two white roadsters up for auction at Mecum in Monterey this
> August, a '64 1500 and a '70 1600.
>
> Just sayin'...

--------------dUp1nPjpY16I3IvQ0xKgx88h

  <head>
  </head>
      automatically puts my budget out of contention. Plus when I asked
      Linda where we'd put another roadster she groaned and shook her
      head. I need to buy the house next door and rent it out but keep
      the garage for myself. Seems reasonable to me, now if I can get
      the owner to sell it to me cheap... And Linda to agree...<br>
      Linda and I got lots of chrome installed and headlights and
      taillights working. Still lots to do but enjoying the process.</p>
      Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:1532308848.327586.1656789092072@mail.yahoo.com">
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
          up for auction at Mecum in Monterey this August, a '64 1500
          and a '70 1600.</div>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net";>datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/circuitstan@gmail.com";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/circuitstan@gmail.com</a>

</pre>

--------------dUp1nPjpY16I3IvQ0xKgx88h--

--===============5233242148559869930==