fot

[Fwd: Re: test message]

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: test message]
From: Grand_Wazoo <Grand_Wazoo@mail.flinet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 16:35:19 -0800
I too would like to thank Jack Alexander for all his efforts in seeking
us out and bringing us together for this list.  Nice work.

I've been looking for some way to get a windscreen wiper set up for my
repro-Brooklands windscreen on the TR3 but the various vendors keep
insisting that my commission number isn't appropriate for such a device.

But seriously, I look forward to the exchange of serious information as
well as race reports, anecdotes etc among those of us still using and
abusing these tough old cars.