fot

Invitation to "Friends of Triumph"

To: fot@autox.team.net, Nickbk@aol.com, tedtsimx@bright.netrw20232@deere.com
Subject: Invitation to "Friends of Triumph"
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 20:42:08 -0500
Hi Ted & Wife...Greetings Nick of Norcal:

We have formed a list dedicated to the proposition of advancing and
preserving the Triumph Marque through competition. It is largely made up of
vintage road racers  of the TR series at the present.  We see the list
expanding to what ever it wants to be and the quality of the list will depend
on its members.

Anything related to the competition side of Triumph seems acceptable. Any
model, any venue.

The concept (IMHO) is to have a low profile membership but not exclusive. In
it's earlier B.B. stages (Before Bradakis)  we have initiated and developed
some projects such as quantity purchases of TR performance parts & C/R Gear
Sets. There have also been exchanges of ideas and sales of parts like Rear
Billet Hubs & Copper Head Gaskets that our members are producing.

If you are interested please subscribe to fot@autox.team.net and request that
Mark add your name to the list. This is a manual operation.

Oh ya, Nick...I am Joe Alexander from the Heartland and I race TR4 #197 with
my sons, Sean & Mark, and tour a TR3a with my wife, Linda.  (Ted & Doris
already know who we are from racing)