fot

Welcome Aboard!-Nick of NorCal

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Welcome Aboard!-Nick of NorCal
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 04:21:29 -0500
I, among others, have notice your responses on the "big" Triumph list.  You
are always ready with some technical support the folks on the "big" list.  We
have folks of varying experience in racing & car construction. We welcome
your addition to the list, if it suits you.

Thank you for sending a summary of you past driving experience. My wife and I
are contemplating a TR3 tour of the Northwest next summer. The Sovern race in
Seattle is in our sights. Perhaps you get to events such as this?

To answer your question about, "where is the heartland?".
There are a number of us from Iowa who race Triumphs. There are several from
Illinois & Wisconsin. The rest of of the folks are far flung to the east &
west. Many I know personally from racing at several tracks to the east of me,
and there are several that i would like to meet from the west.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
Cedar Falls, Iowa

rw202322deere.com    &  tr3@aol.com