fot

FOT STUFF

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT STUFF
From: DACRXL01.RW20232@sswemx00.dx.deere.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:34:00 -0600
*Snook's Billet Hubs are almost too pretty to hide on the car. Could be
used as candle holders. I think he is down to the last manufacturing
operation and is getting ready to ship.

*Jack received a verbal quote on the CR gears but still hasnt received
the hard copy. Stand by.

*Greg P did a nice article for Victory Lane on a short history of
Triumph.

*Mordy  announces the Richardson family's new magazine, "Triumph Over
Triumph". They now have my VISA number and I hope to receive my first
issue in March. Six issues a year at 32 pounds.

Order address is:
PKJ Publishing
22A Church Street
Northborough, Near Peterborough
Cambridgeshire (Can be abreviated Cambs.)
England PE6-9BN

Telephone 01733-253310

*Richard Hone was looking for some help on the installation of his
Quaife. A couple guys tried to send info but didnt have his address
quite right. Still need some help Richard?

*Hone, Rossi, Pinel, Snook & Jackson all got some nice coverage in the
Victory Lane magazine this month.

*VSCDA-Watch this organization!!! Look at the schedule that has been
developed. A new event at Michigan's Gingerman in May will feature a
school and a race. Celebrity instructors will include Vic Elford (former
TR factory driver) and Burt Levy (author & racer) Triumphs get a lot of
respect at VSCDA...has a lot to do with the board of directors..one of
them is a "fot" subscriber.

Later,