fot

Triumph with Daytona history

To: vintage_race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumph with Daytona history
From: Grand_Wazoo <Grand_Wazoo@mail.flinet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 1997 11:53:13 -0800
Calling all Triumph historians - I'm not one!

Are there really TR3s with race history at Daytona?

I've had a call from a friend that's up there this weekend for the 24 hr
race.  He's saying there is a TR3 there that is for sale, supposedly
with race history at Daytona.  Car appears complete but unloved for many
years.  Sounds like the price is in the $8K range as is.  Maybe there is
someone that would be interested in bringing this car back if it's
legit.  Let me know of any interest and I'll see if I can help make the
contact.  If I didn't already own one too many race cars, I'd
investigate myself.

mike jackson