fot

Sway bar sources needed

To: friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sway bar sources needed
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 19:54:30 +0000
I've decided to get serious about making my TR4 handle like a real race
car. I need some source information for serious anti-sway bars (now
there's an archaic misnomer if I ever heard one!)

Anyone have names, addresses, phone numbers for sources? I'm interested
in something more serious than the Addco bars I have. I want the real
thing - tube style, stiff arms, etc etc.

I got the killer engine back in the car and heard it bark this weekend
and decided to quit being a Winter Whiner and get ready to do battle.
Help Help.