fot

Re: FW: TR4; -ve camber front suspension

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: Re: FW: TR4; -ve camber front suspension
From: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 97 10:38:18 EST
On Mar 21,  9:24am, Alexander Joseph H wrote:
> Subject: FW: TR4; -ve camber front suspension
> Any comments on this? This is the first I have heard of such a kit.

Me, too.  I've asked him for further details, as I'd never
heard of it either.  I'll pass on any response I get if
there's any interest.  My interest is mainly academic since
I've already made my own adjustable upper A-arms...

John Lye

rjl6n@virginia.EDU
http://avery.med.virginia.edu/~rjl6n/homepage.htm