fot

New Member

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: New Member
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 16:58:34 -0800
I would like to nominate Phil Bradbury to our esteemed list of (mostly)
Triumph racers.  Phil bought Jack Wheeler's BRG TR3 #1 last fall and had
his first race at HSR Savannah in November.  We paddocked next to he and
his wife and they are really great folks.  Turns out Phil is an
ex-Vintage Stock Car racer  -- what do you expect, he lives in
Kentucky!!!!  But, you should have seen the big grin on his face after
his first session in a car that you have to "drive" to get around a
track.  He's now hooked on Triumphs and has joined us at Battle of
Britain Racing.  Phil will be at Road Atlanta for the Mitty.

Mark B. please add Phil to the FOT list.

Thanks,

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing