fot

Re: FW: Diminishing Mental Capacity

To: DrewsJackW@Waterloo.deere.com,
Subject: Re: FW: Diminishing Mental Capacity
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@revealed.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:20:20 -0500
Joe, Jack, and other Friends of Triumph, I'd be happy to tape this
if/when it appears on Speedvision.  I checked the listings
(http://www.speedvision.com) and didn't see it - the listings only go
through the end of May.  There was an event on May 19 called the
"Pittsburg Vintage GP" which I assume is something else.  Let me know if
that's the one, or if you want it taped too...  Also, for those of you
who have speedvision, they are televising a 1 hour show "Triumph at
LeMans 1961" which is the Triumph factory chronical of their LeMans
efforts - I've already taped it (I think Jack has the copy), but it's
worth noting for those of you who haven't seen it.  There's much footage
of other competitors, and you get some nice engine compartment shots
with the double overhead cam heads visible...

- Tony Drews