fot

RE: [Fwd: Valve Cover GASKET]

To: "'vinttr4@forbin.com'" <vinttr4@FORBIN.COM>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Valve Cover GASKET]
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 08:51:42 -0500
I have neoprene gasket that has been in use since the early 70s. It was
on my street TR4 and now resides with our street TR3. I recommended
these to Jack.

Jack & I ordered a pair of neoprene gaskets for our vintage racers and
they came in either shrunk or too small to begin with. I dont remember
if they were Fel-Pro. We sent them back.

I glued a cork one on the valve cover gasket side only, for the racer,
and it seems to be working just fine. However, I would like a source for
a good neoprene one, if there is a good source.

Any other experiences out there?