fot

Re: TR3A Oil Cooler

To: fot@autox.team.net, rgk@flash.net
Subject: Re: TR3A Oil Cooler
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 16:53:23 -0700
        like one that doesn't have a matrix that clogs with engine debris?

Um, how else would you propose it works? As far as I can tell, when
you lunch an engine, the cooler is disposable.

BAT is the official US importer of Mocal bits; if all you need is a cooler,
I would think they could supply you. Dave Bean usually has them in
stock, too.

Racer Wholesale sells a different unit, made in Canada I think - all
steel but only available with NPT fittings. I'm putting one on the street
Morris. (BAT/Mocal have NPT -> BSP adapters, though.)

Some folks have started using water-to-oil coolers that sandwich into
the oil filter setup. But that's really only useful if you have
excess radiator capacity.

Before someone asks, all these vendors are listed in the Monster List,
www.dimebank.com/monster