fot

Re: Devin/Ambro/etc. Body for TR

To: "Alexander Joseph H" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: Re: Devin/Ambro/etc. Body for TR
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 23:55:05 -0500
There was a body shell at Rockford two years ago.  I don't remember the
name, but it might have been "fiber-fab."  I seem to remember that from as
a kid and it was a shape I had seen before (alas, many years ago.)  Anybody
out there have any more details?

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com
TR3A TS57756 (in pieces)