fot

Moroso

To: "'Mike & Jaye Rosen'" <mra@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Moroso
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 15:48:56 -0500
Mike,

At Blackhawk this weekend, Burt Levy raved on about Moroso. He brought
it up first...I didnt say anything.

I also met Dr. Richard Burgman for the first time Porshe 356. A former
Toronto person, his office is now a .5 mile from my house! Small world
again. He recently bought a TR4 for touring about.

Regarding next June, I am going to crank on my circle of  Triumph
friends & shame & cajole them into a good time. Perhaps you could make
Triumph the featured marque    :-)

I have good intentions of doing it. One objective of mine is to visit
and/or run every track I could in North America. (SOVERN on the 4th of
July)

Regards,

Joe