fot

John and Val's Excellent Weekend

To: "'Chip Bond'" <spirals@ESINET.NET>
Subject: John and Val's Excellent Weekend
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 13:08:36 -0500
I suppose this means, because it is so close to home for us, that Jack
Drews and I will have to take our Vintage racers to Winona in 98. I am
sure we wont beat John and Val but it would be fun to have a group of
nicely prepared competition cars all together.

But believe me Jack's car will be major candidate in the car show.

Thanks for sharing that with us, Chip.

Congratulations, John & Val...I did notice the results from last year
and wished Linda & I had attended the autocross in Albany.