fot

RE: The Trip

To: "'dfullam@albany.net'" <dfullam@ALBANY.NET>
Subject: RE: The Trip
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 06:14:43 -0500
Hi Pete, Good to hear from you....

I have a new or rebuilt generator from a parts car I bought and it seems
to work very well. Coast to Coast, you know ;-)

The alternator still seems like a good Idea and the mechanical
conversion is quite easy. I put one on the TR4 and actually ran a race
in June with the lights on. (Not sure if this was appreciated by my
fellow competitors)

I got the brochure on the Winona, MN VTR convention and it falls right
after the (former) Chicago Historics in 1998. If you make it out,
perhaps you could join us for that, too.

It would appear that several FOT members would be candidates to be at
this convention. Hear that you guys!!!

Good luck at the British Motorfest.

Regards,

Joe