fot

Geography question

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Geography question
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:10:54 -0600
I was born in Dowagiac, Michigan, and spent a few years in various Indiana
towns as well.  But I remember little of midwestern geography, and the location
of various man-made features.  So, since some of the folks on this list might
be more knowledgable than I, perhaps I can get an answer here.  I am just
wondering if there is a race track somewhere within an hour or two of the
southeastern part of Minnesota that could be rented for a day, say, Sunday
July 25, 1998?  Of course, it might be cheaper to rent it on Tuesday the 21st.

mjb.