fot

FW: Pacific North West TR3A-Bill Babcock

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Pacific North West TR3A-Bill Babcock
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 11:02:17 -0500
Friends Of Triumph,

I were touring the Pacific Northwest in the TR3. Please welcome Bill to
the "group".

Bill, one of the FOT suggested we come up with a logo for the Friends of
Triumph and there will be some submittals forthcoming. If you would like
to join in and submit one, please do.

BTW, Alexander Racing had a successfull weekend at the (former) Chicago
Historics with TR4 #197 being the swiftest TR on the track if not
placing well.