fot

NHIS /VTR

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: NHIS /VTR
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:45:20 -0600
Mark wrote:

> Yes, it would be nice to get more race cars to the Winona VTR meet.
> Which is why I asked a while back about racetracks in the area.  I
> was thinking it would be nice to have an unofficial day at the
> track, but if there are no sites within a reasonable distance for a
> reasonable price, that's out of the question.

I'm not aware of any road courses (BIR being far to the northwest of
Winona), but what if there were a paved oval in the vicinity . . .??

If present trends continue (Joe knows what I'm talking about) I'll
have a race car to drive to the VTR convention by July of next year -
I'd be happy to assist in any effort to A) Get more race cars there,
or B) Find something interesting to do with them while there.

Jim Hill
Madison WI