fot

RE: Heartland British/Quad Fest

To: "'Gregory Petrolati'" <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: RE: Heartland British/Quad Fest
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:17:18 -0500
Terrific!

Please bring the logo stuff. Bill Babcock and Mark Alexander were going
to submit something too, but dont know their status.

It would be nice to have Mordy's proposal in place for next season.

Do you have some non-Triumph photos that Sean could put on the VSCDA
website...properly credited, of course. The original "shameless self
promotion group", Team Thicko, has been on there too long.

I doubt if WST will be there.

Joe