fot

Timing Chain Tensioner-Diagnosis

To: "'dfullam@albany.net'" <dfullam@ALBANY.NET>
Subject: Timing Chain Tensioner-Diagnosis
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 08:38:02 -0500
Hi Pete,
Good response. Linda describes the sound as kind of "whispering". I call
it a "rattle" but it might a combination of both...perhaps like
"shuffling a deck of cards" :-)

After checking a few more things again, I am committed to pulling the
front apron...this winter.

I have seen at least one timing cover with a hole worn in it, btw.

Will be in Watkins Glens from Wednesday thru Sunday the 9th of Sept for
the SVRA event. What is the chance of you & Dianne joining us for a day?
I wont be driving this event, but you will want to see the car & the
folks that I am coming with....outstanding TR4 coupe!

Regards,

Joe