fot

Mid-Ohio/The Runoffs

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid-Ohio/The Runoffs
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 15:12:22 -0500
Hardy & Chip,

Just collecting some thoughts.

It appears to me that, besides Hardy, Chip Bond is going to run. That
escaped me somehow.

It also appears that our VSCDA tent mate of last year, Jack Wheeler, is
going to run. (He is on the internet but not real active and has not
been connected up with us)

Irv Korey suggests that I might bring along his factory replication of a
hub removal tool. I suspect that Hardy will have his, but I can bring it
if it is requested...and anything else that I have that would contribute
something.

Will bring Mordy's proposed FOT Logo which was produced by Greg
Petrolati. I think you will enjoy it.

Again, I plan to be at Mid-Ohio very late Wednesday night or early
Thursday morning. May depend on the time Hardy/Chip qualifies. I will be
staying until after the "FOT" race at least. Longer if something
interesting comes up. Wife Linda is staying at her sister's and probably
would welcome some extra time with her.

Looking forward to this....long time coming for this guy.