fot

RE: VTR National Convention

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: VTR National Convention
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 14:48:47 -0600
Having just returned from a week's retreat to the Minnesota north
woods, I'm delighted to find an active discussion not only of next
summer's VTR convention in Winona, but Andy Mace's proposal of a
"Competition" class in the concours.

Normally, I'd be tempted to lurk and await developments, but since
Joe Alexander has mentioned me by name at least twice in this
discussion, let me enter my appearance:

I'll _definitely_ be at the Winona VTR next summer - and with a
little help from my friends will bring a newly completed TR6 race car
to enter in the proposed "Competition" class. The specific rules and
the potential outcome of the judging are of no moment to me - it'll
be great just having a chance to bring the car and learn what I can
from everyone there.

Count me in.

Jim Hill
Madison WI