fot

Ironies of the Motorhead & Nomex Underwear Set

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ironies of the Motorhead & Nomex Underwear Set
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 14:21:16 -0600
Contemplating my inventory of those things that pass huge amounts of hot
gasses:

I have the TR3 torn apart and at a restoration shop. While fixing the
"apple tree dent" I decided to go ahead and paint the whole thing. Now I
am into a case of shipwright's disease....it will be a long winter.

TR4 #197 checked out pretty good on the vital signs and I am defering a
major rebuild in lieu of some crack checking and con rod bearings.
(Unless it blows at Turn 5 at Road America)

The Sterling is getting a new water pump, the 300ZX needs an alternator,
and the Taurus sings a song of aging mechanicals.

So the TR4 is my best car and I cant even drive it to
work....................  :-)   Well I guess I could.