fot

Competition Class-VTR.xls

To: "'Linda Wright'" <mxr125@erols.com>,
Subject: Competition Class-VTR.xls
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 08:33:49 -0600
FOT:

Looks like we woke up "Quiet George" Wright. I think this is the second
time I have heard from him on the FOT list. We saw him last at Watkins
Glen being obscenely fast and pressing the Porsches hard.

Add George & Linda to the FOT Funfest list this summer.......
-

George & Linda:

...the BRIC/VSCDA event is extraordinary. It is likely the largest
vintage event held in the U.S. Our race group is usually the largest
with around 60 cars, but it is also one of the best behaved. The
competition is not quite as fierce on the average...and it shouldnt be.
The ambiance of the village of Elkhart Lake during the Saturday night
Concours is worth the trip by itself.

The VTR National Convention is one we are looking forward to. In
addition to being fairly close to home, it is being held in a
Mississippi river town of about 47,000 folks. Large enuf to have a wide
range of facilites, but without the crush of the big city.

More later...thanks again for the SVRA dinner tickets at the Glen.

Regards,

Joe