fot

Re[2]: Block/Liner Question

To: Catpusher@aol.com, AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Block/Liner Question
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 97 13:38:17 pst

In my last engine I had a problem with liner clearences.  some of the liners
were more "proud" than others.  As I recall I made different thickness gaskets
for the liners.  This was not a big deal.  What I did do was get shim stock
and made all the liners clearences' the same.  I never had a problem.

I'm sure I can arrange for an assortment of gaskets to be made from what ever
material would be suitable.

Mordy