fot

VTR Convention Update/Competition Class Folks

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VTR Convention Update/Competition Class Folks
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:54:03 -0600
Jim's comments exemplies the credo of the FOT. After all, you have to
have a positive attitude to race Triumphs.

But I thought Iowa was the only one who exchanged pot shots with
Minnesota. (This is not intended to start a thread of insults between
the states)

Hudson House it is... (715-386-2394) The Official Location of the FOT.
I'll be making a call shortly. Thanks Jim....

Joe

Iowa Hawkeyes