fot

VSCDA's 1998 Children's Museum Vintage Grand Prix (IRP);

To: "'Alexander Linda'" <alexanderl@cedar-falls.k12.ia.us>,
Subject: VSCDA's 1998 Children's Museum Vintage Grand Prix (IRP);
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 14:01:13 -0600
FOT,

LATE BRAKING NEWS RELEASED FOR PUBLICATION.

Triumph Marque Featured
@-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Indianapolis Raceway Park----VSCDA----October 1998

Wow! It looks like 1998 will be the "Year Of Triumph". The Marque of the
Great Unwashed will received unprecedented attention next year.

(Perhaps we should change our 4 year old piston rings and get our
compression back up to 200#s)

Another reason for the FOT to gather, of course. With the burgeoning
solidarity of the Triumph FOT, this will be a "smashing"
event...figuratively speaking. (Of course it will outshine anything that
he Huns could do....sometimes they dont even talk to each other)

In retrospect, remember the incredible Triumph success of the SVRA event
in '92 at Mid-Ohio and the memorable VSCDA event honoring the Triumph at
Road America for the Fall Festival in '96.

See the words of the "Triumph Great One", Beady Eye Bill, below:

(If you listen carefully you can also hear charter FOT member, Bob
Wismer, working quietly in the background)