fot

VTR Convention 1998

To: friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR Convention 1998
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 11:37:35 -0500
If you are going to the 1998 Vintage Triumph Registry convention, read
on. If you are not, DELETE NOW!

There was a recent thread on the Vintage Race list about UPS delivery,
which prompted a note from me regarding Meredith Wilson's "Music Man",
which resulted in Andy Mace and me discovering that we had both
participated in productions of "The Music Man". What's more, both of us
sang in the barbershop quartet and both of us still know, or at least
think we know, our parts to "Lida Rose".

Andy sang tenor. I sang baritone but could sing lead.

You know what this is leading up to, don't you? Okay, guys, is there
anyone out there who is going to the VTR Convention in Minnesota this
year who ever sang in this production?

Please reply directly to me or Andy or both -- if you post your answer
to the list, VTR may see a wave of cancellations.....