fot

RE: Canley

To: "'Andres Sta. Maria'" <atocha@globe.com.ph>
Subject: RE: Canley
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 12:20:13 -0600
Andres,

This is an interesting piece of information that I, and others, had not
heard before.

I thought I saw something at one time where "KD" Triumphs were kitted
and shipped off to Belgium or Germany for final assembly. The Philipine
thing is new to me and very interesting.

Can anyone else elaborate on this?

Regards,

Joe Alexander

Amici Triumphi