fot

keeping my cool

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: keeping my cool
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 00:33:58 -0600
Fellow Friends of Triumph,

My former e prod TR4A with TR4 frame is currently equipped with a General
Motors radiator. For a number of reasons, I am planning on replacing this
with a TR radiator.

I have several TR4 stock radiators. However, while doing some research, I
noticed that the TR4A radiator appears to be significantly wider than the
TR4 radiator. Does anyone know whether the TR4A radiator uses the same or
similar mounts as the TR4 radiator? Does the extra frontal area of the 4A
radiator improve the cooling?  Any thoughts and recommendations welcomed.
Thanks,

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
66 TR4A CT52499