fot

Re: Looking for car

To: jsnook@wcnet.org
Subject: Re: Looking for car
From: KHoward313@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:33:44 EST

<< I know of a couple TRs that might be available.  I don't have all the
 information, but I bet someone on the list can help.  One is John Fredrici
who
 lives around Oshkosh, purple with white stripes.  He started racing a Mustang
 last year and I don't know what happened to his TR3.  The other is a FF racer
 from Grand Rapids MI, by the name of Bill Stevenson.  He has a quite nice
TR3,
 white w/blue stripes.  I looked at it but it was too nice for my purposes.  I
 will get Bill's phone number and send to you, but I don't know how to find
 Fredrici. >>

Hi Jeff,

I've spent a few hours this past Saturday with John Fridirici.  His car's
quite impressive, but he's asking $15,000.  I hope to look at a number of cars
to get a good feel for what's available and would like Bill Stevenson's
number.  Thanks for your help.

Kent