fot

Regalia Report-Amici Triumphi & some unsolicited entertainment

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Regalia Report-Amici Triumphi & some unsolicited entertainment
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:25:56 -0600
Almost out of patches....85% of the order spoken for.

60% of the decals consumed at this point.

"Operators standing by....."

Note: Bill Dentinger is going to do a "larger than life" FOT Logo on his
trailer.

Everything Bill does is larger than life and we are summarily
entertained....wait until the rest of the Amici Triumphi get to meet him
at BRIC. I think we need to start preparing folks now....no disrespect
intended, Bill....honest.

My mother, the ultimate 85 year old matriarch, met Bill Dentinger and
said.... "why cant you be more like Bill?"

I've heard stufff like this before, but it was a long time ago. The last
time I think it was our H.S. Class President, Francis Kelly.  Somethings
never change.

Speaking of my mother....she said after hearing of the Monica/Bill
(Clinton, that is) scandal...."people ought to be getting down on their
knees and start praying."

I told her that perhaps that was what Monica was doing, and see where it
got her...she started laughing and told me about Monica going to
Washington to get her "Presidential Kneepads". So much for that feigned
Irish Innocence......BTW, she is planning to return to Road America in
1998.

Normally concerned about her finely coiffured hair, she suggested that
HER car had seen speeds such as 85 mph, when son Mark inquired as to her
well being while strapped in the TR4 during a touring session at the
Vintage Festival

Ma Beasley, stand aside.

enuf entertainment....

Later, group.