fot

RE: SCCA Rollcage?

To: "'Alexander Joseph H'" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: SCCA Rollcage?
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:23:15 -0500
"Should" be OK on my end. After three cage changes in three years, I made a
point of going to tech at the runoffs and having all the "powers" examine
the current iteration.

They gave it their approval..

But they did not give me my alternate axle. They explained in Fasttrack
that axles for this TR2-TR4 are available!  Ha!

Later
Chip