fot

Re: GT6 / Spit suspension part

To: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: GT6 / Spit suspension part
From: "Thomas A. Strange" <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 17:13:58 -0800
Russ Moore wrote:

> Tom,
> Having done a close comparison of both GT-6 and Spit "towers" recently
> , there are some major differences all in the area of the motor mount
> attachment.
> Therefore, it is critical to know if this is GT-6 or Spit. I believe you
> are refering to a
> shock tower.
> Russ Moore
> Spitfire #49 SVRA
>
> At 08:40 PM 2/27/98 -0800, Thomas A. Strange wrote:
> >GT6 / SPIT Front suspension upright available.
> >Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd., Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013

Russ,
  You are absolutely correct.  Couldn't say "shock tower" for anything
when I wrote the note.  (Thats what you get when you do this in your
sleep.

  This piece is a RH shock tower for an early GT6.  If anyone can use
it...... let me know.  I'll save it until next Sun eve (8th) then it
goes out if no one has asked for it.  (Sorry but the rest of the peices
fluxed OK & are on my spit)
  Thanks for the correction.

Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd., Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013