fot

Victory Lane

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Victory Lane
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:08:29 -0600
Sean Vigle, a guy I used to correspond with, wrote an article for
Victory Lane. Hardy Prentice was included in the article as it featured
the SCCA runoffs. I only glanced at it and do not know if there was any
metion of Chip.

If there is, I'll let you know, Chip.

Sean Vigle started writing to me several years ago and sent me an
amazing amount of information on our old Triumphs. Interesting guy.

I lost track of him...perhaps someone else has a line on him. He was
living in New York (city) the last I knew. I might be able to find him,
through Victory Lane.