fot

Patches & Decals

To: fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Patches & Decals
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:39:42 -0600
Hello FOT,

The West Coast Idea Man and Illinois Artist have provided a focus with
the launch of this new Triumph inspired Logo. Nice job.....

I have nice new Arrow golf shirt hanging in the closet, a driver's suit,
and one of Ted & Doris' nice "Motoring Xtras" Triumph jackets that is
going to get a patch.

I am going to place a decal on the front of the Wink mirror so the the
Porsche 356's can see it while I am bearing down on them, the tow
vehicle will get one as will my daily driver and I will find a place for
one on the TR3A.   I am also looking for a suitable traveling coffee mug
to apply one to.....

BTW, how do you pronounce Amici Triumphi?....any way you want. We have
the classical scholarly view and the alterboy version. I try to stay
clear of things scholarly, and assiduously avoid discussions on politics
and religion

Finally, I have several decals left and available. Speak right up, if
you want any (or anymore).

Thanks for the comments SPYDERMAN....hope to see you in a few weeks.

THE INVISIBLE HAND