fot

The Devin may be ours by now!

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Devin may be ours by now!
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:09:26 -0800
The Snook/Jackson consortium sent their best people (Glen) to Indy to
look over the Devin.  I'll let Jeff fill in the details when he gets
back since he made the trek to meet with Glen and the car's owner..
However, as of a cell phone conversation about an hour ago, we had
agreed to acquire it together much like the Thunderbolt is shared by our
other two friends.

It's possible he is on the road as I write this, towing back to Ohio.
Turns out this is the same car I tried to buy nearly 10 years ago before
it was made as nice as it is now.

We hope to re-debut the car pretty soon.  I hope to get to see it at
Mid-Ohio and maybe get a drive.  We'll keep it up north for the time
being.

give 'em the details Jeff.