fot

Devin TR3

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Devin TR3
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:19:13 -0500
Dear FOTers,

Well, as you all may be aware, the Battle of Britain team of Mike
Jackson and Jeff Snook are the proud parents of a new/old car.
This 1957 Devin TR3 was picked up from Barry Hicks in Carmel,
Indiana, yesterday and hauled to it's new home in Bowling Green,
Ohio.

IT'S GREAT!!!!    IT'S GREAT!!!!!        IT'S GREAT!!!!!

I could hardly keep my eyes on the road in front of me as I kept
admiring the car in the rear view mirror as it cruised along on
it's trailer.  Barry has done a wonderful job improving this car
for the last five years and Mike and I will continue his
tradition.

Our plan (actually the plan is being developed as I write) is to
take it to a number of races this year and co-drive it in
enduros.  So far it sounds like Mid Ohio in June, Elkhart Lake in
July, and maybe Watkins Glen in August.  Right now it is just the
logistics of Mike's FV and TR3, my FF and TR3, and now the Devin
to get to the various tracks.  But as they say, where there's a
will, there's a way! (But who's to pay!)  These are great
problems to have.

As soon as I get some photos developed I'll send them along to
the list.

Gotta go for now, I think I'll go admire this pretty Devin, for
about the 10th time today!

Jeff