fot

RE: SVRA Savannah race invaded by Triumphs

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: SVRA Savannah race invaded by Triumphs
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:10:56 -0500
Wonderful account of the weekend! Since many of know the Morgan & the
Daimler and how capable Gaunt & Moser are, you and George's performances are
extremely impressive.

**************************************

The following is in from Pat Ryan on his Spitfire experience at Savannah,
the Garden of Good & Evil Triumphs:

Just back from Savannah and we had a great turnout in group 1.  Sean passed
Jim Roberts for the first time.  Passed and repassed 5 times.  Wrong car
leading at the end.  Kent Bain had a second or two on them.  Had a great
time.  Weather wonderful.  Track excellent.  Very safe and sane racing.

Pat Ryan

Mark Bradakis...in reviewing the last list, I fail to see Pat Ryan's address
loaded into the list.

psr@mnw.net       =      Pat Ryan

Would you please enter him into the Triumph Hall of Fame known as the
Friends of Triumph,  AKA Amici Triumphi? He will be a welcome and long over
due member of this group.

Thanks,

Joe