fot

Source needed

To: TR3197 <TR3197@AOL.COM>, DanTR4@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Source needed
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 09:10:04 -0400
Fellow FOT members;
        Among the mountain of bits and pieces I managed to modify in my
acrobatic
debut last year was a 12 1/2" Steering wheel which of course bears no
identification. I am trying to find a source of steering wheels that will
be available with a center hub to fit the Spit/GT6- shaft. At the moment I
can touch both ears at once with the existing wheel and it's not even a
Dentinger Design!

There seem to be an abundance of 15 and 14" wheels but the smaller ones
don't seem available. Moto-Lita used to make a few but according to the
Florida distributor they don't anymore. I have heard Mountney does but
don't have a source for them.
Any information would be welcomed.
Thanks,
Russ Moore