fot

Re: Truimphant (or crazy - probably both)

To: tmccis@REVEALED.NET
Subject: Re: Truimphant (or crazy - probably both)
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 06:48:21 -0500
Tony Drews wrote:

> Well, it happened!  I am now the proud owner of a 1964 Triumph TR-4

Now there's an oxymoron...

 that "needs some work" (like a couple of years of work).

Now there's an understatement....

  It is British Racing Green (among other colors),

There should be a new name for this color. It resembles one's complexion
the morning after a purchase like this...

 and seems complete.

COMPLETE!! How about all the missing sheet metal?

  Over the next few years it will become a TR-4 vintage racer to add to
the "uncle jack"
> racing team.  Up until this point, the competition within the uncle jack
> team has been limited to lap times (the old man usually wins that one -
> it's only fair, it's his car), but I look forward to making this a
> friendly wheel to wheel competition instead.

Something went seriously wrong in the upbringing of this kid. Maybe it
was the gene pool on the mother's side.

BUT-- you guys who aren't racing with your son don't know what you're
missing......

--
uncle jack the carfrek
TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer