fot

BRIC News

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: BRIC News
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:54:22 -0500
Late Braking BRIC News:

BRIC entry forms received, filled out and returned.  Good value. Improved
execution of the Enduro with two groups, thus avoiding the incipient terror
of  our TRs  being blown off the track by  Can-Am cars (after the third
lap).

The request for paddock space seemed to be directed more at the main paddock
areas and the big trailer & tent guys. If you fill out a request for paddock
space, perhaps you can put down "British Racing Group" or "Friends of
Triumph"...SOUTH PADDOCK.  BDI Racing has spoken to the event director about
our being in the South paddock and John Houlton plans to be at the track
early in the week to rope a very large area off for us along the fenceline.
I see NO problem with the planning here...unless someone can tell me
otherwise.

Paul Richardson has agreed to be "Team Manager" for the "Amici Triumphi
Racing Group". Somewhat honorary and a bit tongue in cheek. However, a
British brand of  beer, Old Peculiar, will be stocked in as payment of Team
Manager services...my son Mark describes this beer as "being quite good and
may be regarded as a meal substitute".

Tim Suddard, publisher of  Grassroots Motor Sports, is bringing  his FV and
may join us in the South Paddock. He, of course, is a strong TR enthusiast
and has attended VTR conventions.

Ken Gillanders &  Rick Morris may not come with TR3, but Ken indicates the
possibility of flying in for the weekend.

ENUF FOR NOW.