fot

RE: Cam Timing III

To: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cam Timing III
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:43:13 -0700
It's worthwhile to get the vernier adjustment sprocket from Cambridge
motorsports. It's also worthwhile to get an accurate profile of your cam
so you have a point of departure for fiddling with the timing. You may
find some substantial inaccuracies that either have to be compensated
for (by splitting differences) or that make replacing your cam
worthwhile.

I used the book "Hot rodding small block chevys" as a procedure guide.