fot

International Influence-England on Board

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: International Influence-England on Board
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 15:50:04 -0500
Please welcome John Macartney to Friends of Triumph...

I HAD to invite him to join us...he already has an Amici Triumphi decal in
place on his vehicle.

John lives near the delightful  village called Chipping Camden...odd
coincidence that Linda & I explored this 'time stood still' village in '89,
where John's mother still resides.

He was an employee of Triumph, nicely positioned in the company, and is
likely to have some marvelous stories if prodded a bit.  He recently renewed
acquaintances with Paul Richardson and is helping Paul get computer
literate. He estimates Paul will be up and running on e-mail in 6 weeks and
then he can join us as well.

He knows the background of the FOT an will introduce himself as he wishes. I
have already mentioned that this is a low key, low profile group....most of
the time.....and most are involved competitively with the TRs.

Alexander Racing